CAREERS AT FRAUDLOGIX
A little about us:
Fraudlogix, founded in 2010, is a leading ad tech company located in South Florida. Our ad fraud technology is integrated on over 300 million URLs and monitors 20% of the world’s online population each month. Our research is often mentioned in the Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Mediapost and other major industry publications. Visit fraudlogix.com for more information.
The Marketing Manager will be in charge of the company’s overall marketing strategy, including but not limited to developing and executing the marketing calendar, website optimization, SEO, PPC, lead generation, email campaigns, copywriting, social media strategy and more. This role reports directly to the CEO & COO.
– Strategy Development
– Content creation
– Write research and articles then gain distribution via popular publications in our industry
-Compose and post content on the company’s website and social media accounts
-Develop and manage email campaigns
-Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
-Organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences and trade shows
– Earn between $40,000 – $70,000 per year
– Real career advancement opportunities
– Health care benefits
– Paid Time Off (PTO)
– Strong writing skills
– Social media marketing (emphasis on LinkedIn)
– SEO experience
– Previous work with SAAS
* First and foremost, we are problem-solvers. We are here because our greatest challenges have become our greatest strengths (long story… we’ll tell you more during the interview).
* We are a people-based organization.
* We hire for quality over quantity. Along those lines, we look for two attributes in the people we hire:
1. Someone intelligent & 2. Someone who cares
If you’re both… then we should definitely talk!
* We’re not much on red tape, titles, hierarchies, or office politics. We get the job done…together.
* We enjoy what we do.
* We value a healthy work/life balance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year